Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tribute to Recis..

Responding to my good friend's tribute to Recis,

I've been in recis since I was only a baby... My brother and cousins were all attending recis, so recis was actually part of my family... When the first time I attended recis, 14 years ago, I never knew that recis would affect my life THAT much... I hated going to school.. *I guess I was a spoiled little girl back then*.. However, now I wish I could turn back time to my school years..

Recis has taught me not only academic stuffs, but I also learned how to be a human, an educated human being, who is prepared to survive in the "world"... In this school, we belong to a great community that is diverse in personality, but somehow we managed to unite as a group of students in Regina Pacis High School. I remembered once my teacher said something about "sense of belonging" *I didn't know what exactly he was talking about, guess I didn't pay attention then :p~*, anyway I think that is the reason why I love recis so much. I grew up in this particular place, from a spoiled lil girl until now I am a young adult who has learned how to live life to the fullest. Even though I'm off to college now, I still think that I belong to recis.

Recis has given me the meaning of friendship. I've met my best friends * yeah its plural*, and it was the MOST wonderfulestestt time of my life.. especially my high school time, it was really the best 3 years of my life. Now that I'm in college, it's all different, we mind our own business, and not bothering other people. It's so individualistic here, and its gonna drive me crazy eventually :p~... Somehow I am used to be together with my friends, I felt secure and comfortable then..

Therefore, I was really sad when I graduated from recis *not that I was sad for graduating from high school*...But leaving recis was like leaving a piece of myself behind. Fortunately, I was recruited to the yearbook committee, so at least I can give something back for recis.. I designed some of the pages in our yearbook. I put my best efforts in this book, I'd rather given up my vacation than neglecting the tasks I had on making this yearbook, because I knew that recis deserves the best.. I could never pay back for whatever recis had given me this past 14 years..

So anyway, after putting on and off all kinds of recis' plaid skirts, I finally have to put it off for good, but I will always treasure all the memories behind recis' special plaid skirt.. haha.. *sounds cheesy, but I do think that recis' skirt is beautiful*

enjoy the yearbook..^^
i'm sorry if there's any mistake or whatever in the yearbook...

ps: I know my grammar sucks.. that's why I write this blog, for practice.. ^^.. don't hesitate to make corrections.. thanks... ^^

9 comments:

regiina said...

heyy.. your grammar was so damn good man... hahaha.. don't be to modestt... =P gila gw jiper euy baca blog eluh.. hahaha... yeaa.. it was the best.. ^^ btw, you wrote a really nice post anyhow... =) if only i could turn back time.. and it's true about the sense of belonging kinda thing,,, hehehe... pak herman ya yang bilang klo ga salah? huehuehue.. olritee... write more next time... ^^

misyell said...

hell yeaa its true... my daddy said that!! i miss his mustache though.. *wink*... -jijindirigw-..

will do!! lu juga donkk sring2 post.. hahahw...

regiina said...

hahaa... kocakk... =P gi online yah lu? hehehe.. gw jugaa.. ^^ mii, ituu,,, yang MOST wonderful knapa pake acara ada est est extranyahh? bwakakaka... =P gw baca post elu jadi senyum2 sendiri... ^^ iya nihh... tar mo post something lagi buat recis... ^^

misyell said...

I want to emphasize on the wonderful thing.. ahhahaw.. exaggerate dikit lahh.. hahhaw..

regiina said...

hahaha...dasarr tukang dramatisirr... =P tapi gapapa lahh,,,^^ hohohho...lu skali2 post comment di space gw kek... -o-"

misyell said...

ahuahuaw.. bole donk... uda kan wktu tu? lu da post baru lagi? gw lupa mulu nama blog lu..ahahw.. ribet sih.. hhihie..

regiina said...

kurang azarr.. hahahaha... klik di bunga kuning itu ajahh yang di sebelah nama gw klo di msn.. =P huehuehue...senang senanggg... ^^

misyell said...

hah? bunga kuning dmane? nama lo klo d msn? mang ada bunga kuning tah? ahahhaw.. bis ribet.. gw lupa mulu nama webnya ape.. gampangan blogger gitu..ahhahaw.. yg lo punya gw lupa hostnya.. ahhahw

regiina said...

ada miii...T.T